Fun Facts About Cotton
- There are 52 different species of cotton
- Cotton is related to the hibiscus family
- The plant flowers pink and cream flowers first then they drop after pollination and the cotton grows
- They grow in 1 metre shrubs
- Cotton fibres are actually hollow but too miniscule to see
- The warmer the weather the faster cotton grows
- Cotton is grown in 100 different countries
- The widest produced natural fibre
Cotton is one of our most requested dried flowers!
We sell cotton for $15 per stem! As soon as we get it in store it flies out the doors - We put it down to the uniqueness and lasting forever.
Cotton is such a statement piece in a beautiful vessel or vase throughout your home. It may sound a bit wild however as soon as you place a stem or two around your home you will see how beautiful it is.
Come in store today to 248 Grenfell St, Adelaide 5000 to grab yourself a bunch or a stem! Get in quick!