Job Title: Superstar Florist
East End Flower Market is seeking a talented and creative Superstar Florist to join our busy store and studio in Adelaide! This exciting opportunity is perfect for a passionate florist with at least 12 months' experience, who's eager to create beautiful, fresh arrangements and bouquets for our loyal customers.
- Crafting stunning flower arrangements and bouquets for various occasions
- Delivering exceptional customer service both in-store, over the phone and via email
- Handling customer inquiries via phone and email to ensure their satisfaction
- Prepping and processing stock to maintain fresh and high-quality inventory
- Working efficiently and effectively within tight deadlines
- At least 12 months of experience in floristry (no TAFE certificate required)
- An eye for detail and a commitment to excellent craftsmanship
- Strong customer service skills, both in-person and over the phone
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You will be working at our Adelaide Studio on Halifax Street
- This position requires a flexible schedule, as we are open 7 days a week on a rotating roster, including weekends
- Attention to detail and the ability to work quickly to meet deadlines is essential to excel in this role
- Hours are negotiable for the right candidate(s)
If you're an enthusiastic and experienced florist with a passion for creating stunning arrangements and memorable customer experiences, we want to hear from you! Apply today to join the East End Flower Market family and become our next Superstar Florist.
Email your resume/portfolio through to firstname.lastname@example.org - we hope to hear from you soon!