Is there ever a way to truly repay all that our mothers (or mother figures) do for us throughout our lives?
We think not.
But we can certainly give it a go.
I know how the lead up to Mother’s Day generally goes in my family. My Mum insists that she doesn’t want anything, though I wonder if on occasion she would simply enjoy if her children weren’t hung-over at Mother’s Day breakfast. Knowing this is not a promise we ‘kids’ can realistically keep, and despite her reassurance that our company is more than enough, we rack our brains for something just for her to enjoy. A mere token to show her how much we appreciate everything she has done, and continues to do for us.
We know too well that finding this kind of gift is no easy feat. So, the EEFM team have done some of the leg work for you and have put together a list of awesome gift ideas for the mother figures in your lives, whoever they may be.
1. An EEFM Mother's Day Bouquet, from $50
Or, if they’re more of a maker, how about a DIY Workshop in a Box, from $80
2. A sophisticated cinema experience at Palace Nova Cinemas, from $14
Image via Smudge Eats
3. A yummy bottle of vino from East End Cellars. Get one to go or sit in and enjoy your pick at the Tasting room, from $20
Image by Nick Clayton
4. A delicious French style breakfast at La Carpe Diem, from $20
5. An EEFM hand poured soy wax candle, $20
Image via Rundle Street East
6. An excuse to indulge in some R&R at Endota Spa Rundle St, from $70
8. Tickets to ‘Colours of Impressionism: Masterpieces from the Musée d’Orsay’ at the Art Gallery of South Australia, from $22
The EEFM Team